If you have a good idea of the side-effects of the pills youve already taken, it may be easier to deal with your body and decide to take these pills. I think the main thing we do differently is what we do with each patient, because you are Ongjin different and we are different. If you have heart disease, this medication can be prescribed.
Each quarter our Chief Medical Officer and National Hospice Medical Director Dr. Ronald Crossno shares physician-to-physician insights regarding hospice and palliative care, the Hospice Medicare Benefit, and other topics to help educate and engage for the Kindred at Home family of hospice care providers.
- Physician to Physician: COVID-19 and Hospice
- What Physicians Should Know About Hospice
- Meet our Hospice National Medical Directors
- The Medicare Hospice Benefit
- How Hospice Improves Patient Satisfaction and Reduces Rehospitalizations
- Hospice Care is also for the Caregivers and Families
- Putting the Focus on Pain and Symptom Management in Hospice
- Physician to Physician: Understanding Palliative Care
- An Option for end-stage Cardiac Disease
- Caring for Our Veterans
- Managing Advanced Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Caring for Patients with End-Stage Stroke
- Hospice for End-Stage Liver Disease
- Hospice Care for Patients With Cancer
- Hospice & Palliative Management of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Hospice Case Studies
Our commitment to clinical excellence and quality outcomes includes hospice case studies. We strive to educate on the benefits of hospice care through the review of disease-specific care.